Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Japanese countryside summer

 Hi  πŸ’¦ how are you today


It's hot and humid in the countryside of Japan today.

The climate has become subtropical year by year.


Since ancient times, Japan has a custom of visiting graves during Obon.


About half of Japan's population lives in the Tokyo and Osaka areas.

The people come back to their parents' homes in the countryside, so the supermarkets in the countryside are very busy.


On average, people who return to their hometowns for Obon only have three vacation days. Many people still return to their homes.


When I lived in an urban area, I was exhausted because I had to visit both my wife's and my own parents' homes in three days.


Recently, I started recommending that all employees take summer vacations, but even so, almost no one can take 10 days in a row.


My hometown is the San'in region facing the Sea of Japan.


We can see the very beautiful sea.




Most of the Japanese roots are in the countryside.


In this blog, I will write about the culture and nature of rural Japan.

Please read by all means

See you tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment

After the summer beach season, YY Beach has no waves and is as calm as a lake.

After the summer beach season, YY Beach has no waves and is as calm as a lake. There was a car parked just past the parking lot, and a fishe...