Wednesday, August 23, 2023

why i live in the countryside

 Hi  💦 how are you today


 I'm going to introduce you to life in the Japanese countryside.


Before that, I will talk about why I moved to the countryside.


The primary reason is that the cost of living is low.

My pension is about 140,000 yen, or about $965.


This amount is the median value of Japanese who have worked for 40 years.

Believe it or not, this is the real economic reality of the Japanese elderly.

Working in the city might make you a little richer.


However, if I lived in the countryside, I could get fresh vegetables and fish, so I moved to the countryside.


The median monthly cost of living for pensioners over the age of 65 living with their spouses is ¥175,000, or about $1,200.

Japanese people do not always live affluent lives.


The reason why I moved to the countryside is because I can't afford to be rich financially.

I chose the pleasure of living in nature over economic wealth.

I currently live in the Sanin region of Yamaguchi prefecture.

There are beautiful seas and hot springs here.

A country town that French pianist Alfred Denis Cortot, liked.

watch this video



Tomorrow I will write about rural Japan.

I'll put in a little bit of the true feelings of Japanese people.

Please come look again





No comments:

Post a Comment

After the summer beach season, YY Beach has no waves and is as calm as a lake.

After the summer beach season, YY Beach has no waves and is as calm as a lake. There was a car parked just past the parking lot, and a fishe...